WM Compliance Solutions have a team of passionate Environmental Planners who can assist you with all your resource consenting and environmental planning needs. Be it a water take, air discharge or discharge to land permit, or a land-use consent from District Council for building and development, our team are here to help.
We have staff based in Southland and Canterbury who have an in-depth knowledge of the local District and Regional Plans. Our experienced team are also familiar with Regional Plans throughout New Zealand so can support your project wherever you may be located.
How can we help?
- Resource Consent Applications:
- Preparation of assessments of environmental effects and resource consent applications for both new and existing activities
- Specialising in Regional Council Consents, Subdivision Consents and Visitor Accommodation Consents
- Development and execution of strategic plans to obtain consents for new, contentious, or complex activities
- Planning Assessments - Not sure if you need a consent? We can complete a brief assessment of your proposed activity against the relevant Regional and/or District Council regulatory framework and confirm any consent requirements. During this process we will highlight any potential risks and pathways forward to streamline the process and ensure your project is successful.
- Policy Submissions - Drafting submissions on District and Regional Plan Changes which have the potential to impact on or constrain your activities.